The HD1 Build is one of our most popular HD FPV Drone kits to date. It gives the aspiring pilot an awesome HD FPV experience with a resilient and powerful drone that is easy to maintain.
This guide will show you the things you need to fly this bad-ass quad to the fullest capability! Down below you will find HD1's compatible parts, building instructions, configuration and other useful resources.
- HD1 Kit Full Manual - Article
- HD1 Frame Assembly - PDF
- HD1 Kit Wiring Diagram - PDF
- HD1 Kit Full Manual - PDF
- DJI HD FPV System - Activation
- DJI HD FPV System - How to Link the Components
- DJI HD FPV System - How to Update the Firmware
Replacement Parts & Accessories List
Rotor Riot makes sure to have all the parts you need to get in the air. Here are HD1's compatible parts.
- HD1 5" Frame
- HD1 Arm Guards
- HD1 DJI Antenna Mount
- HD1 Spare Arms
- HD1 Immortal T Antenna Mounts
- HD1 Arms for 6" (Set of 2)
- HD1 GoPro Session Mount
- HD1 SMA Mount
- HD1 Spare X-Brace
Replacement Electronics List
These are the default components of our Ready-To-Fly HD1 Build. You can use this list as a parts recommendation for your own build!
- 4x Hypetrain motors of your choosing
- 1x DJI Air Unit
- 1x Flight Controller / ESC Stack
- 1x Rotor Riot HD1 FPV Frame
- 1x 3D Printed FPV Camera Mounts
- 1x 3D Printed DJI Antenna Mount
Building Instructions and Configuration
The HD1 Building Manual details the things you need to build the quad set up including the wiring diagram, wire harness closeup, frame assembly, motor & ESC connections, FPV system connections, flight controller connections and the final assembly instructions.
You can also watch the videos below to learn more!
Do you want to know more about the HD1 Build? Check out these videos!
Contact us here if you need more help. We are a community here at Rotor Riot. We would love to hear from you!