If you are on the fence about where to go with a this size or the brother in the series, the EMAX LS2206, always remember to think about what prop you plan to use and the main purpose of the craft. The low end torque of the larger LS2207 paired with an aggressive prop such as RaceKraft 5051 is great for the power and control needed for racing. The LS2206 will still be able to perform on the race course but paired with a more relaxed prop such as the HQ 4.3's, your buttery smoothness and efficiency will be more in tune for freestyle...
Introducing the new LS (Lite Spec) 2206 & 2207 line of motors. After countless amounts of research, EMAX set out to make a motor line that meets the demands of each pilot. From racing and freestyle, EMAX managed to combine such demands into a motor that can cover all fronts by reducing the weight while keeping the durability and performance in check.
Finding the balance of power and efficiency to keep you flying for longer, the LS series will give you the power you need. There is no single KV and motor size to meet the demands of every pilot, therefore this series offers two different sizes in 2206 & 2207 with a large KV range to meet your needs as a pilot.
- NSK high efficiency bearings
- 0.15mm silicon steel laminations
- Aluminum shaft with hardened steel core
- 1.8mm N48SH ARC Magnets
- Screw capture for bell. Easy to service
- Stealth black anodized color, with silver beveled edges
- Reduced base size. Lower the weight and easier to make sure not to short your wires with long screws.
- 16mm x 16mm mounting holes ( 19x16 is the past) future frames don’t need to have slotted mounting holes.
- 120mm 18AWG wire. Testing has shown a 5% increase in performance with thicker gauged wire. Compared from 20AWG wire.
- New bell design with upper and lower beam support to reduce damage from collapse of impacts.
Included in the Box:
• 1x motor
• 5x 3mm arm mounting screws
• 5x 4mm arm mounting screws
• 1x replacement bell housing screw
• 1x replacement bell housing washer
• 1x EMAX Stickers