Set of spare replacement 90 Degree Elbow MMCX Antennas for the DJI Digital FPV Air Unit. LHCP antenna with MMCX joint, which is small and lightweight and ensures a long-distance transmission range and strong anti-interference. Long-distance transmission, small size, lightweight, and durable.
See all our DJI FPV System Parts & Accessories!
VSWR<2 frequency range: 5.4GHz-6GHz, 2.75dB gain and 3dB axial ratio beamwidth at 5.8GHz
Size: 12.7 × 12.7 × 80 mm
- Weight: 3.9 g
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames. Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- The DJI FPV Air Unit is equipped with MMCX antenna ports. Since the port (the inner pin) is small, when pulling out the antenna, please hold the air unit with one hand, press the two ends of the antenna with the other hand, and remove it horizontally.
- Please note that dragging the antenna directly may cause the inner pin and the collar to fall off or get damaged.
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna - Elbow MMCX
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.