30 Day Money Back Guarantee applies to Dominator goggles, VTX and antennas only.
Solder-Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for most soldering! Check out our other solder-free options.
Getting started in FPV can be hard, but it doesn't have to be. With our starter kit, you can take the guesswork out of getting your first setup. Coming complete with a fully built drone, goggles, a controller, batteries, a charger, and some tools, you can rest easy knowing you need only plug in and get to flying!
The Fat Shark starter kits all come with the ELRS receiver system to make sure that you can easily add more drones to your arsenal later with minimal effort, and even experience long-range flight!
Choose the video system that matches your goggles, and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Choice of Drone
- 1x Choice of Goggles
- 1x TX12 MKII ELRS Controller
- 2x EVE 2550mAh 18650 Battery (for TX12)
- 1x M4AC 30W 1-4S smart charger
- 3x Fuel Cell 4S 1500mAH batteries
- 1x Rotor Riot Premium Lanyard
- 1x Rotor Riot Prop Tool
- 1x Rotor Riot Kwad Toolset
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.