BetaFPV BNF Beta85X HD 2-4S Brushless Whoop Micro Quadcopter w/ Turtle V2 HD DVR
Capturing the high definition flight footage on a whoop drone? That was IMPOSSIBLE in the past. But now, the IMPOSSIBLE has become POSSIBLE. Cine Whoop is undoubtedly the hot topic at the moment.
As the newest generation of X series, Beta 85X absolutely is a whoop drone of extreme.
Not only support 4S power, but also possesses high quality video and clear footage. What an awesome drone! Equipped with 1105 5000KV motors, new F4 V2 4S FC, BLHeli_32 and Caddx turtle V2 camera, using single N-channel MosFETs, soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, enable you to enjoy the powerful flight and beautiful scenery at the same time. Great choice for cruising, you can get tons of fun and speed in this cinewhoop.
Latest testing video of Beta85X HD 4S！
Beta85X HD Crusing the Wonderland by Benoit
Beta85X HD Freestyle Flight by BGUFF
(Note: the video is upscaled to 4K. The Caddx Turtle V2 Camera used on the Beta85X supports 1080p)
Le Cinewhoop by SEKILE FPV
"CineWhoop" (Beta85x / DJI Mavic Pro) by Larsco FPV
For more videos about these Beta85X Whoop drones, please check here:
Have any questions about Beta85X Whoop drone? Join our group on Facebook:
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with HD camera on 4S power.
- With the high performance STM32F051 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) , faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- Comes with upgraded F4 V2 4S FC, this FC is equipped with ports which support to plug the receiver, ESC, led board and VTX directly, no need to solder, convenient for installation.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed to support 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 80.5g (without battery)
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- Canopy: Canopy for Caddx Turtle V2
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-4S battery
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD（OBSD）
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
HD Camera and Z02 VTX
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many polits revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone--They add a HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high defination and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with HD DVR camera by default so that pilot do not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized ZRC antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Inspirations by YKS' footage with Beta75X.
Now the Beta85X HD version is here !!!
Know more about cine whoop from NURK FPV's blog.
In the Beta85X design, the part of HD DVR is independent of the drone. You could mount or remove the HD DVR part very easy. In default, the drone comes with CADDX Turtle V2 HD camera.
The canopy for HD DVR camera is 3d printing with SLA, which is compatible with Runcam Split Mini 2.
Download the STL File for the HD camera mount.
This Beta85X has upgraded in every individual parts likd FC, ESC, Motor, etc. Which can suport 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a glorious FPV world.
F4 V2 FC
- Extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
* Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
1105 5000KV Motor
- Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won't cause the issue of overheat or burn (maybe the ESC).
We DO NOT recommend the 1105 6000KV motors for 4S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanently damage on the motor or ESC. And don't use 1105 5000KV motors for 3S power, the performance will not be as good as the 1105 6000KV motors since lack of power.
- The Stiffener Brace of Carbon Fiber can reinforce the Beta85X frame, avoid unstability caused by too strong power when Beta85x is flying.
- Extra screws holes to fix the ESC, can prevent ESC from loosening and solve the adverse wear and tear reaction from ESC and FC caused by vibration.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
1. Cli Dump of Beta85X ( Click hereto find the details.)
2. STL File for modified HD Camera Canopy
3. Block diagram for the camera used on the 85X. (Find the details on our support page)
4. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta85X HD Whoop Quadcopter(4S)
- 1 * OSD Menu Board
There are no batteries included for all version. High recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.