HX100 Toothpick Micro Quad - Choose Your RX
BetaFPVHX100 - a revolutionary pocket-size FPV racing drone, is suitable for indoor and outdoor flight. Take it home and explore the big world. Unleash your other side! It's the first generation of carbon fiber kit of Betafpv without the ducting design so although not designed for novice pilots, the HX100 is so much more responsive and quick with not having the ducting around the motors.
- HX100, a 100mm small-size Toothpick carbon fiber drone, also the first carbon fiber drone of BETAFPV, small but contains much power, enable you to enjoy the indoor fun and explore the outdoor excitement.
- Comes with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC, possesses high performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), provides much more power on 3S.
- With durable and light enough carbon fiber frame. A total weight of 43.7g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery, which leads to a awesome flight performance .
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized light 1103 8000KV motors with strengthened cable connectors. It is more thicker which will not easy to break off. Just plug and play.
- Two set of props for you to choose, bring you different flight experience. Highly suggest to use 48mm 4-blade props with 300mAh 3S battery and 65mm 2-blade props with 300mAh 2S battery, switchable and affordable.
- Weight: 42.5g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
- Motors: 1103 8000KV with connector
- Props: 65mm 2-blade props(1.5mm shaft hole) / 48mm 4-blade props (1.5 mm shaft hole)
- Camera: Runcam Nano V2
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX100 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX100
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky /TBS Crossfire
- Battery:300mAh 3S Battery / 300mAh 2S Battery
- Flight time: Almost 2mins
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Runcam Nano V2 Camera and A01 VTX
The Runcam Nano V2 is a 1/3" 700TVL CMOS FPV camera, a perfect match with HX100. Be able to transfer the instant image and provide high quality video.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 155°
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
Highly recommend 300mAh 3S battery and 300mAh 2S battery for this small beast.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
|2S||65mm 2-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 2S Battery||7.4V|
|3S||48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole)||300mAh 3S Battery||11.1V|
Note：HX100 comes with 48mm 4-blade (1.5mm shaft hole) in default, which supports 3S power. If you want to use it on 2S power, please change the props to 65mm 2-blade props (1.5mm shaft hole).
- 1x HX100 100mm FPV Quad (without battery)
- 1x Spare set of 65mm 2-blade props
Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend 3S 350mAh and 2S 300mAh packs.
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.