The Moxy Pro-Spec DIY Build Kit
*Currently shipping with gunmetal colored standoffs for frame.
Bubby FPV designed his premier signature frame to meet both his high standards for flight performance and crash durability.
Bubby spent his last summer in Orlando at the Rotor Riot headquarters working on the CAD and testing prototype revisions. Over the past few months he has put the final design through its paces, ripping bandos and office parks, and crashing into everything along the way. And today, the Moxy airframe by Bubby FPV is ready to shred!
- Camera plates integrated into GoPro mount for durable GoPro mounts
- Wide arms for Max durability and easy to tune
- Full FPV camera protection
- No props in view of GoPro
- Large forward facing motor protection bumpers
- Hypetrain Drib V2 2306 2650KV Motor
- DJI FPV Air Unit System with DJI 720P 120FPS Camera
- Moxy Frame
- The Bubby Spoiler
- Foxeer F722 V2 30x30 Flight Controller
- Foxeer Reaper 96K 65A BL32 4in1 3~8S ESC
2x HQ J37 Props or T4943 (Based on availability)Gopro mount sold separately
*Caleb Wright, aka Bubby FPV, is a top-tier freestyle pilot known for flow style flying. He is not only smooth in the air, but he also takes risks and is not afraid to crash hard when working on a line of gaps and tricks. Check out his full collection here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.