The Cinewhoop 160mm 3" ducted quad is based on the ShenDrones Squirt. The ducts generate about 240g more thrust so the Cinewhoop is a peppy flyer designed to carry a GoPro Hero. The ducts also double as prop guards so it's safer to fly in close proximity to people.
Now available with Caddx Vista. Choosing the Vista brings the weight and cost down a little bit. It also allows us to use shorter standoffs making the overall footprint of the drone just a bit smaller. The one downside to the Vista is there is no onboard recording. This is fine if you intend to use a GoPro, but if you want onboard recording capability, choose the DJI Air Unit.
Read more about the Squirt development on Andy Shen's website!
Rotor Riot wanted to make sure to help as many people experience the amazing HD goodness of the DJI system and what better way than with a professionally built drone! Built and tuned at the Rotor Riot HQ, this DJI custom-built Cinewhoop will make sure you keep getting that juicy footage through the good packs and the bad.
No matter how far along you are in the FPV journey, the Rotor Riot Support Team is here to help you make the right decision for your multi-rotor needs. Reach out to us at Support@RotorRiot.com with any questions or concerns!
Drone weight without battery or camera: 316 grams
For custom options including different motors or adding FrSky or TBS Crossfire receivers, contact our support team at Support@Rotorriot.com
Recommended batteries :
4s 850mah - 4s 1550mah
This Kit Includes:
- 4x 1507 3100KV motors
- 1x Caddx Micro Air Unit or CADDX Vista Digital HD System with DJI 720P 120FPS Camera
- 1x High Performance Betaflight F7 20x20 Stack
- 1x Shen Drones Squirt V2.1
- 1x Set of HQ Duct 3 Tri-Blade Props
- 1x 3D Printed DJI Antenna Mount
- 1x 3D Printed Air Unit/Camera Mount (NO DUCTS IN VIEW)
- 1x 3D Printed TPU Ducts
- 1x Bolt on style GoPro Mount
If you bought our Cinewhoop Built and Tuned and need some guidance getting it from in the box to in the air, check out our Quick Start Guide here.
Check out our Support Center for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and more useful articles!
Keywords: fat shark fatshark shark byte sharkbyte
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 25% restocking fee.
- If an order is returned because the customer refuses to pay import fees, they are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.