This camera system requires DJI FPV Goggles. It does not require the DJI FPV Remote Controller.
The airborne side of the DJI FPV System is no less incredible than the goggles it's designed for. There is an impressive amount of technology crammed into this rugged aluminum housing. This unit is not only your FPV/HD Camera, 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR and Digital VTX in one, but if you combine it with the DJI FPV Remote Controller, it's also your RC receiver, with a 4 KM range! You're still welcome to use your trusy old RC Transmitter and RX with the DJI FPV System, but the DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the whole system together very perfectly, allowing users to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera.
Make sure you fully understand and abide by local laws and regulations before using this product.
An amateur radio license is needed in FCC regions when using channels 1, 2, 6, or 7, as they are amateur frequency bands. Users who use the amateur frequency bands with a modified or cracked version or without a license may be punished for breaking local laws or regulations.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
- 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR
- Powerful DJI HDL FPV Transmission System
- Embedded RC Receiver
- Multi Antenna Technology
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Maximum 8 Channels
- 150° Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens
- Three Picture Modes for Different Scenarios (Standard/Racing/LED)
- Adjustable Brightness & Saturation
- Input Power 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm;
- CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Supported Flight Control System F3, F4, F7
- Operating Temperature Range 32°to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- Air Unit Dimensions: 44×37.8×14.4mm
- Camera Dimensions: 27.4×21.1×20.1mm
- Coaxial Cable Length: 100mm
Channels Info FCC
- Channels: 8
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5735
- Channel 2: 5770
- Channel 3: 5805
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5700
- Channel 8: 5745
- Sensor 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight 8.2 g
- 1x Camera
- 1x Air Unit Module
- 2x Air Unit Antenna (MMCX Elbow)
- 1x Coaxial Cable
- 1x Air Unit 3in1 Cable
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
No cancellations are permitted within 3 weeks of pre-ordering!
Items marked as Pre-order have an estimated fulfillment time specified on the product page. When pre-order product inventory is received, all pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, fulfillment of pre-order products may present additional delays from 2 - 4 weeks.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world with a few exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our store support. You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your payment provider to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).