This camera system requires DJI FPV Goggles. It does not require the DJI FPV Remote Controller.
The airborne side of the DJI FPV System is no less incredible than the goggles it's designed for. There is an impressive amount of technology crammed into this rugged aluminum housing. This unit is not only your FPV/HD Camera, 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR and Digital VTX in one, but if you combine it with the DJI FPV Remote Controller, it's also your RC receiver, with a 4 KM range! You're still welcome to use your trusy old RC Transmitter and RX with the DJI FPV System, but the DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the whole system together very perfectly, allowing users to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera.
Make sure you fully understand and abide by local laws and regulations before using this product.
An amateur radio license is needed in FCC regions when using channels 1, 2, 6, or 7, as they are amateur frequency bands. Users who use the amateur frequency bands with a modified or cracked version or without a license may be punished for breaking local laws or regulations.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
- 1080p 60fps / 720p 120fps DVR
- Powerful DJI HDL FPV Transmission System
- Embedded RC Receiver
- Multi Antenna Technology
- Durable Aluminum Housing
- Maximum 8 Channels
- 150° Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens
- Three Picture Modes for Different Scenarios (Standard/Racing/LED)
- Adjustable Brightness & Saturation
- Input Power 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm;
- CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Supported Flight Control System F3, F4, F7
- Operating Temperature Range 32°to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- Air Unit Dimensions: 44×37.8×14.4mm
- Camera Dimensions: 27.4×21.1×20.1mm
- Coaxial Cable Length: 100mm
Channels Info FCC
- Channels: 8
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5735
- Channel 2: 5770
- Channel 3: 5805
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5700
- Channel 8: 5745
- Sensor 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight 8.2 g
- 1x Camera
- 1x Air Unit Module
- 2x Air Unit Antenna (MMCX Elbow)
- 1x Coaxial Cable
- 1x Air Unit 3in1 Cable
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.