*Currently shipping with gunmetal colored standoffs for frame.
Pair your Moxy with Le Drib motors, just like Bubby does!
Caleb Wright, aka Bubby FPV, is a top-tier freestyle pilot known for flow style flying. He is not only smooth in the air, but he also takes risks and is not afraid to crash hard when working on a line of gaps and tricks. Bubby designed his premier signature frame to meet both of his high standards for flight performance and crash durability. He spent this past summer in Orlando at the Rotor Riot headquarters working on the CAD and testing prototype revisions. Over the past few months he has put the final design through its paces, ripping bandos and office parks, and crashing into everything along the way. And today, the Moxy airframe by Bubby FPV is ready to shred.
- Camera plates integrated into GoPro mount for durability
- Wide arms for max durability and easy tuning
- Full FPV camera protection
- No props in view of GoPro
- Designed to fit the DJI air unit
- Also has 20x20 mounting for the Vista
- Large forward facing motor protection bumpers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.