- Active current limiting @ 45A
- Input voltage: 3S-6S
- High-quality 40V MOSFETs
- STM32G071 @ 64MHz
- 128 kHz Motor PWM
- Full sine wave control
- Soldering holes for up to 5 additional capacitors
- KISS FC Passthrough
- Betaflight Passthrough (available in 4.1)
- Automatic input signal detection:
- Dshot 300-2400
- OneShot 42/125
- OneWire BUS with up to 8kHz loop time (one cable for all Motorsignals and Telemetry)
- in development: Crossfire, SBUS
- 38 mm x 38 mm
- Mounting hole: 30,5 mm x 30,5 mm, M3 expandable to M4
- New FETtec Firmware
- FETtec Configurator for updated, configuration and telemetry. Standalone for MacOS, Windows 32 & 64 bit and Chrome Plugin
Included with Purchase
- FETtec ESC 4in1 45A
- Capacitor 50V, ESC < 1ohm (477CKE050M)
- JST-SH 8 Pin Cable
Best esc ever built if it didn't go up in flames. U get about 4 months then fets melt off of tha board I've gota bunch like that but flight feel is amazing
Not sure if I just have bad luck or what, but I tried 2 of these with the G4 Fettec FC, and 2 esc's in a row failed.
Make of that what you will.
Replaced both esc's with another brand and no problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.