- Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
- Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
- EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
- BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
- Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
- Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
- Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
- ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.