Kwad Crew Members Only Price
Discount Code: KCDOM400
The Fat Shark Dominator returns. This FPV Drone goggle features high-fidelity Full HD OLED displays and supports a new 1080p video transmission protocol in a compact design. A wide range of IPD and focus adjustments allows the user to tune the optics for any eye. The Dominator is packed with premium features such as USB-C Video out, HD DVR recording, and an intuitive full-color graphical user interface. Support for Betaflight Canvas Mode puts you in control of the on-screen display. The Dominator is the new standard for premium FPV.
Note: These goggles require Avatar HD VTX to work.
- Field of View (FOV): 46°
- Inter-Pupillary Distance (IPD): 57 ~ 70mm (adjustable)
- Adjustable Focus Range: +2 to -6 diopter
- MICRO DISPLAYS Full HD 1080p OLED Dual Micro Displays
- INPUT VOLTAGE 7-21V (2S-5S)
- HD Video Output via USB-C Connector
- Supports Betaflight Canvas Mode
- Integrated HD DVR
- Adjustable Anti-Fog Ventilation
- Customizable Fit with Optional Faceplate Pad Accessories
- On/Off Power Button
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x XT60 Power Cable
- 1x Goggle Strap
- 1x Lens Cleaning Cloth
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Built & Tuned and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
We are happy to accept returns at Rotor Riot. As long as your item qualifies based on the guidelines below, you can print out a return form, fill out the requested information, and send the items back to us with the return form included. Once we have the package we will verify that the below guidelines are met, and then issue your refund. If you received an incorrect item, or if your item is defective it is not a return, and you will need to contact customer support to open a ticket. If you have any further questions about how this process is handled please contact customer support for details.
- An item is eligible for return if it is new and unopened. This means that all of the original manufacturer’s packaging is still intact.
- Returns need to be shipped back to us within 15 days of receiving the items for a full refund. After this time you will only be eligible for store credit. (All DJI Avata Bundles must be returned within 7 days)
- Refunds are only issued after the item has been received and processed by our staff. This can take up to 3 business days after we receive the package.
- Once a refund is approved you will be notified by email. Please allow up to three days for this to be processed by your banking institution.
- Built-to-order drones that are returned are subject to a $25% restocking fee. If an order is returned to us due to customs or import fees not being paid the items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns will always go back into the account that was used at checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
I own both DJI and this walksnail dominator system. I recently got these dominators because I wanted to fly 75mm tinywhoops. Walksnail VTX’ are so much smaller than DJI. And they also support on~board recording so you can save your tinywhoop flights in HD. I still prefer my DJI for 5” freestyle and cinematic work but, DJI can’t touch the tiny lightweight size of the walksnail VTX options. It took me a while to realize this till I saw all the tinywhoop options offering walksnail now. The OLEDS are nice like my dji goggles 2 I also like the simplicity of the system.
Goggle construction is way better than expected. Has a wonderful fit on my face like classic fatshark Goggles. Screens are vary nice and the fan is quiet. The only thing that is holding back this system is just firmware. I see that getting fixed at a decent rate. The normal vtx is really good. I'm excited and want to try the 1s vtx soon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.