Just install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC (Mac users will need to download the correct HID drivers).
Then bind your transmitter to it, now you can move freely while using a simulator.
- Brand Name: Frsky
- Model: XSR-SIM
- Item Name: USB Dongle Wireless Simulation
- Application: for Frsky Radio Transmitter
- Compatibilty: compatible for DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.
- Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 6.2g
- Compact design
- Low power requirements: typically 55mA
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
- Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)
- 1x Frsky XSR-SIM Simulator
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.