We took the design of the CL1, and updated the arms for a Xtended Range beast!
Check out the full collection of Spares and 3D Prints for the CL1
An original air frame that everyone can afford. The CL1, was designed in collaboration with the Rotor Riot community. We took pilots’ input and implemented their what they wanted into this design. Low cost, durable, and functional.
Get 3D Printed Accessories, or print your own from STL's!
- Deadcat Layout
- 16mm to 19mm motor mount layout
- Community collaborated design
- 3mm bottom plate for extra strength
- 3D printed camera mounts for micro and full size
- High strength carbon fiber pieces
- 6 & 7 inch prop support
- Asymmetrical motor protection
- Mounting holes for both 30.5×30.5 and 20×20 boards
- Additional 20×20 mounting in rear section
- Slots for accessory mounting
- 1x 2mm Thick Top Plate
- 1x 3mm Thick Bottom Plate
- 1x 1.5mm Thick X Brace
- 4x 8mm Thick 7" Arms
- 1x Hardware Set
- 8x M3x30mm Light Blue Knurled Aluminum Standoffs
- 16x M3x6mm Steel Button Head Screws
- 8x M3x12mm Steel Button Head Screws
- 1x Camera Mount Set
- 2x 3D Printed TPU Micro Camera Mounts
- 2x 3D Printed TPU Mini Camera Mounts
- 4x Foam Landing Pads
- Does not include video or receiver antenna mounts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.