This analog fat shark module adapter fits on the side of your DJI Goggles so you can use a fat shark or various third-party fat shark style analog video receivers modules! It transfers video and audio signals to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing or recording. This compact and lightweight adapter is easy to install and won't void your warranty!
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S (DC5.5x2.1mm)
- Internal Voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Output Voltage: 2S-4S (DC 5.5x2.1mm)
- Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Realacc, Furious, etc.
- Signal output: standard audio / video
- Dimension: 48x28x12mm
- Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
- 1x Analog FPV Adapter for DJI Goggles
- 1x Adapter mounting board and screws
- 1x Audio and video cable
- 1x Power cable
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.