The FatShark Attitude V5 headset is the budget minded little brother to the top of the line Dominator HDO. The headset represents a huge step forward with the same 30° field of view as the Dominator V3, but with high performance VGA OLED micro-displays. The limited edition of machine green goggles comes with a DVR and a 5.8GHz OLED diversity receiver, making this a complete package.
The simple-to-use receiver has one-touch band changing capability, channel scanning, and a spectrum analyzer for clean and simple channel selection along with internal routing for the second receiver to keep the front of the goggles looking crisp and clean.
The ATTV5 is a high resolution goggle, utilizing 0.23”640x400 OLED and 4:3 VGA micro-display. Integrated DVR uses a micro SD card and it can also be used for video playback to review crash sites or photo finishes. Get yours today!
- FOV (field of view): 30°
- Format: 4:3
- IPD: Adjustable from 59 to 69mm
- Diopter Lens Slot: Available for purchase separately
- Resolution: 640 X 400 OLED
- NTSC/PAL: Auto selection
- DVR: Built In
- Micro SD card max: 32GB
- File Type: AVI
- Supports playback recording file
- Auto save recording file when power off
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Wireless Receiver: True Diversity Receivers with OLED display (Auto Scan Channel/Spectrum Analyzer）
- Interfaces: DC power port
- AV in/out port
- Earphone jack
- Anti-fogging mini fan
- 1x FatShark Attitude V5 OLED Headset
- 1x 5.8G diversity receiver with OLED display
- 1x 5.8GHz SpiroNET Circular Polarized antenna
- 1x 5.8GHz FS RHCP patch antenna
- 1x 18650 Li-ion Battery Case
- 1x Zipper case for carrying
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.