Note: The firmware version of the newest batch is 4.0.3, which is not compatible with default PID, so please flash the firmware to 3.5.3. Click here to check the manual of how to flash the firmware.
Beta75X 3S Whoop drone has finally came out! Smaller with 75mm frame. Powerful in 1103 8000KV motor in default. Updated board with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC. So you can totally fly it on our 300mAh 3S battery. No matter how you want to fly on cruising or racing, Beta75X can satisfy you with a fast and powerful flight and real-time FPV feds.
- FC board is upgraded to F4 2-4S AIO 12A Brushless FC. Definitely gives your 3S whoop drone much more POWER.
- Motors are updated to 1103 8000KV motors, provide more powerful thrust, enable you to fly on 3S.
- Camera is changed to Customized EOSV2 Camera, bring you high quality image and low RF interference.
- Props are replaced by Betafpv X Gemfan Props, washout issue almost doesn't exist.
For more video about these Beta75X Whoop drone, please check here:
Have any questions about brushless Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41) firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Enjoy the real-time FPV feds and fast, powerful flight at the same time with the customized EOSV2 camera.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. A total weight of 45.3g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S, just plug and play.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default but not including.
- Weight: 45.3g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: Customized EOSV2 Camera ( for FPV version)
- FPV Camera Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X(FPV)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Frame:Beta75X Frame
- Recommend Battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
Highly recommend the newest 300mAh 45C batteries for this small beast. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh battery under 35C.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
|1103 11000KV||2S 350mAh Battery||7.4V|
|1103 8000KV||3S 300mah Battery||11.1V|
Note: Please kindly cut out these three sticks ① ② ③ by using the scissors as the following picture to fit the 3S 300mah Battery(R-Version ), be careful not to cut the wire of the receiver.
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
EOSV2 Camera and A01 VTX
Find more details about EOSV2 camera in another page.
The customized EOSV2 camera provides a perfect image performance. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degrees to 45 degrees, so that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOSV2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to theA01 VTX page for details.
Prop Out & Wash Out
The Beta75X drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.Know more about "Props Out".
So here we go, in this video we tested Beta75X HD 3S with dive, powerloop and spilt-S. NO WASHOUT at all!!
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
Yes, it has a real current sensor. So no need to use the virtual current meter and you could get a more accurate current value. In order to use this current sensor hardware, some configurations in Betaflight GUI are needed.
Know more about current sensor and calibration.
2. How to connect the receiver to the 2-4S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2-4S brushless FC. Find out more details in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided on our support page.
4. ETA of my 3S whoop drones.
We know that you guys can't wait to get this little monster and want to know about the ETA. Check out the shipping information here.
5. How to set up smart audio VTX control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 3S Whoop Quadcopter (without battery)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
*Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 45C 3S battery.
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.