The XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600 not only includes 4
high-performance 20A ESCs, but also a volt monitoring port which allows FC to
monitor the voltage in real time (on condition that the FC supports this function).
With the incredibly small size, the installation and wiring can be very simple
and easy when pairing it with the Hobbywing XRotor Nano Flight Controller.
It’s an ESC specially designed for super mini-sized indoor FPV(s).
The use of EMF8BB21F16G MCUs with the operating frequency of up to
48MHz, imported high quality MOSFETs, 3-in-1 drive ICs and ceramic
capacitors, 3-ounce copper, and 6 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat,
higher efficiency and rapider response.
- Model: XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 2S-4S
- Cont.Current: 20Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: 16AWG-85mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 6g / 32x31.9x5.8mm
- Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor 20A 4-in-1 ESC
- 2x Wire Leads
- 1x 470uF 25V Capacitor
- 1x ESC Cable