The HD1-XR is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready to fly out of the box solution.
If you already own a radio controller you can also choose to configure the drone to fit your needs as a BNF kit, ready to bind to any of the following options: FrSky, Crossfire, and or DJI.
Drone weight without battery or camera: 506 grams
To have a NanoRX installed in this build for Crossfire compatibility, please also purchase this item listing here. For custom options including different motors or adding FrSky or Ghost receivers, contact our support team at Support@Rotorriot.com
Included with the Drone:
Rotor Riot HD1-XR 7" FPV Frame
- 4x Hypetrain Let's Fly RC 2306 1850kv Motor or BrotherHobby 2806.5 1300Kv Motors
- Caddx Polar Air Unit Kit Starlight
XRotor Convertible F7/40A HD Stack DJI PNP - 20x20MM
- 2x 7" tri blade (prop color may vary)
- Kwad Skidz
- Rotor Riot Battery Pad
- Build service
- Tailored Tune
- Test Flight
DJI System Available Options:
- Air Unit, Goggles & Transmitter (radio controller) - The go-to option for pilots looking for a turn-key ready to fly option. Everything is ready to fly out of the box. If you are new to the hobby this is the way to go. Don't forget batteries and charger.
- Air Unit & Goggles - A great option for pilots that want to get into the digital experience but want to maintain their current radio controller equipment. This option only includes the drone and the goggles.
- Air Unit Only - This option only includes the built and tuned drone.
- DJI Air Unit - If you want the best compatibility with the DJI Digital FPV ecosystem this is the best way to go!
- Crossfire - From a very well known brand, the TBS Crossfire Nano is trusted by many pilots. We can build your drone to be compatible with Crossfire Transmitters.
- Battery Voltage Auto Tune - The HD1-XR comes pre-tuned for 4S, 5S, or 6S. We have taken the guesswork out of tuning drones to different voltages. Our software detects the battery voltage and automatically adjusts the parameters for optimal flight characteristics.
- Freestyle & Cinematic Optimization - The HD1-XR tune is tailored for smooth cinematic flight characteristics and freestyle acrobatic style.
- +100hrs of Tuning Flight Time - The Rotor Riot team constantly invest time in fine-tuning the flight characteristics of all our drones. Visit our knowledge base for the latest firmware updates.
This build is compatible with 1500mah 4s - 2200mah 6S and anything in between!
Fulfillment & Lead Time:
We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check. Fulfillment times may vary. Please read our Fulfillment Policy for more details and updated delivery time tables.
No matter how far along you are in the FPV journey, the Rotor Riot Customer Advocate Team is here to help you make the right decision for your multi-rotor needs. You can also check out our Knowledge Base for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and useful articles!
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 25% restocking fee.
- If an order is returned because the customer refuses to pay import fees, they are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.