The Scout HD by Fat Shark's is the go-to budget-friendly HD digital FPV goggle. These goggles have a 1080p display viewed through Fat Shark's patented folded optical engine. These are high-performance goggles with anti-fog fan features, comfortable form factor, and glasses accommodating faceplate. They are compatible with Shark Byte transmitters.
The 3.5” panel delivers a crisp 44-degree FOV image at 60 fps. Scout retains a reputation as a high-performance goggle at an affordable price while maintaining anti-fog fan features, and a comfortable form factor, even when wearing glasses.
- Ergonomically molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Built-In RHCP Patch Antenna
- Shark Byte Tx upgrade port
- 44 degrees diagonal FOV
- 3-Button OSD Navigation
- Integrated digital receiver
- Built-In DVR
- Anti-fog fan
- Power Supply: 5.1mm Barrel Connector, 8-16V (2s – 4s) Center Pin Positive
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 55 to 76 mm (fixed)
- Operating Frequencies: 5.725-5.850GHz
- FOV (field of view): 44 degrees diagonal
- Package size: 517g, 180 x 128 x 98mm
- Interface: Shark Byte Tx upgrade port
- Display: 3.5 inch TFT (1920 X 1080)
- Controls: 3 button OSD navigation
- Dimensions: 170 x 120 x 90mm
- Antenna: Built-In Patch RHCP
- Upgradeable via SD card
- HDMI Input/Output: No
- Charging Port: USB-C
- Storage: MicroSD
- Weight: 336.5 g
- DVR: Built-In
- 1x FatShark Scout HD Headset w/ Integrated Digital Receiver
- 1x XT-60 to 5.1mm DC Barrel Power cable
Required (not included)
- 1x Fat Shark Battery Case + 2x 18650 Batteries + 18650 Charger
- 2x 5.8GHz Antennas (please remember to pair the polarity to the receiver antenna)
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.