Drone Building has never been easier!
The HD1-SF Solder Free Build Kit is quick and easy to assemble, and comes ready to go with ZERO soldering or programming required - simply build the frame, plug all the components together, and you’re ready to fly!
- ZERO Soldering: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for any soldering!
ZERO Programming: No Betalight or ESC programming required, all of the MR-30 T-motor Stacks will be pre-flashed with BF 4.3 and BLheli 32.8 and will also include a complete Betaflight Tune and Configuration Setup. Pre-programmed to work on either 4s or 6s batteries.
- Recommended Battery:
- Assembly Time: ~30 minutes
Get your replacement parts here!
View the HD1-SF Build Guide Here!
*If you are using a controller other than DJI, you will need to solder on the appropriate receiver.
Input Voltage: 12v-25-2v (3-6S)
BEC: 5V/2A, 10V 2A
Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm
Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
Firmware Target: TMOTORF7 (Betaflight)
MR30 Connectors with 77mm wire length
Continuous current: 4*55A
Burst current: 4*75A
BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
Weight: 17.3g (Including Heatsink)
- HD1-VS Frame
- MR30 SF - T-motor F4 HD + F55a BLheli32 stack
- MR30 SF - Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv motors (19mm wire length)
- Caddx Air Unit Micro Version for DJI Digital HD FPV System
- 2 sets of Freestyle4 (5.1x3.6x3) Durable F4 Props
You Will Need:
- 2mm Hex Driver
- 1.5mm Hex Driver
- 8mm Box Wrench
- 5.5mm Box Wrench
- Double Sided Tape - VHB
- Electrical Tape
- Blue Loctite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.