We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for the craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check. Please read our Fulfillment Policy for more details and thank you for your support.
Pre built CL1 for an affordable price.
Check out our Support Center for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and more useful articles!
Recommended batteries - Tattu 4S 1300mah
- CL1 Frame
- Hypetrain Blaster 2207 2450KV Motor
- Hobbywing XRotor Stack
- Runcam Vanover Sparrow 2 Camera
- HGLRC Forward VTX
- Foxeer Lollipop SMA antenna
- CL1 SMA printed mount
- XM+ receiver
Blaster Replacement Program ☢
The Blaster Motors included in this product are covered by the Blaster Replacement Program!
The Blaster Replacement Program makes replacing broken or worn out motors cheaper, reducing the cost of getting your drone airworthy again!
We created the Replacement Program to give pilots more confidence to push the limits of their skills by reducing the fear of crashing and damaging components. We believe new pilots progress faster when you remove the fear of breaking something.
With recent advancements in FPV technology, even more people are joining the hobby... which is why we are doubling down on the Blaster Replacement Program!
After all, our mission is to help people get in the air, and keep them flying!
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES THE FLY HARD REPLACEMENT PROGRAM WORK?
Just by owning a Blaster Motor, you are covered by the Blaster Replacement Program.
If your Blaster Motor breaks, you can get a brand new replacement through the Blaster Replacement Program, at just $9.99!
To get your discount, take photos of your broken Blaster motors with the serial numbers clearly visible.
Email the photos to us at email@example.com - we’ll get back to you with a discount code for your replacement motors!
DO I HAVE TO SEND THE BROKEN MOTOR IN?
No. You don’t have to send the broken motor in to receive a replacement. Just submit a claim, and we’ll send you the discount!
HOW MANY REPLACEMENTS CAN I RECEIVE?Each Blaster motor is eligible to be replaced once. If you get the replacement motor, and break that one too, you can also get that one replaced!
Every Blaster motor you break, is a Blaster Motor you can replace!
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final. No order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days from when the order was placed.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Due to high demand please allow 4 to 5 weeks for the craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world with a few exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 15% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custome made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days of when the order was placed.