This crazy small (14.5x6.6x2.6mm) micro step down regulator is ideal for supplying smooth 5 volt power to your quad's electronics from sources from 3 to 6S (6.5-25V). Power FPV cameras, LEDs, a GPS, or anything else that demands stable 5v power under 2 amps.
For those needing optional 5V or 12V 3A output from 2-8S input, may we suggest the iFlight 2-8S Micro 5V or 12V BEC. Check out the Rest of our iFlight product range and PDB/BEC selection while you're at it!
- Single Input Single Output
- Wide Input Voltage
- Low Ripple BEC, High Stability, and High Efficiency
- Input voltage range (3S-6S operation): 6.5- 25.5V,stability output 5V
- Input Voltage: 3-6S (12-25V)
- Output Voltage: 5V ±0.1V
- Output Current on 4S: 2A
- Conversion efficiency: 90%
- Output Ripple: <30mV
- Switching Frequency: 1.4MHz
- Working temperature: -45°C~ +85°C
- Dimension: 14.5x6.6x2.6mm
- Weight: 0.5g
- 1x 3-6S 5V 2A BEC Step-Down Voltage Regulator