A 3", 3-4S unibody micro quad featuring the Runcam Split 3 Nano! Shoot 1080P/60fps and capture your flights in sharp, smooth HD video. It features Beta's Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC and their 1105 5000KV motors, enabling you to experience an unparalleled boost in power and performance. For those of you who wanna rip in the backyard or blast through the sky, this beast is for you.
HX115 comes in two versions. If you want to enjoy HD video shooting from a 115mm toothpick drone, this HD version is your best choice. If you want to experience freestyle with ultimate speed, choose the HX115 FPV version. Following table is the specifications comparison.
Check out all of our BetaFPV section!
- HX115 HD is the first HD toothpick drone at present which is installed with Runcam Split 3 Nano camera. With the features of low latency TV-OUT(40MS) and 1080P/60fps HD recording, it brings you an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 12A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can reduce weight and size and makes it easier to work on and DIY without lots of messy soldering and wiring.
- More durable and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved with a 4.4mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame.
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motors, HX115 offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want. Our recommended power combination is that HQ 3030 3-Blade props with 450mAh 3S battery, while HQ 3020 2-Blade Props with 450mAh 4S battery.
- We do NOT recommend combining 3030 tri-blade props with 4S batteries. This may burn your motors.
- Weight: 74.3g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Runcam Split 3 Nano
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
- Flight time: Almost 5mins in a smooth flight
- 1x HX115 115mm HD Quad
- 1x HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1x HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1x Runcam OSD board and cable
- 1x Set of M2 screws
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.