The Skyeliner HD is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready to fly out of the box solution.
The difference between the standard Skyeliner HD Build and the Pro-Spec version is Le Drib chose to go with individual ESCs rather than a 4in1. While the 4in1 ESC has it's advantages, there are downsides as well such as being more expensive to replace when only 1 ESC has gone bad. It's also less work and easier to access when replacing an individual ESC.
To have a NanoRX installed in this build for Crossfire compatibility, please also purchase this item listing here. For custom options including different motors or adding FrSky or Ghost receivers, contact our support team at Support@Rotorriot.com
Included with the Drone:
- Le Drib Skyeliner HD Frame
- Hypetrain Drib V2 Motors
- Caddx Air Unit Micro Version
T-Motor F4 Flight Controller
- Matek PDB
- 2x Sets of Blackbird T4943 Props
- Kwad Skidz
- Skyeliner Battery Pad
- F35A 6S 32BIT ESC
- Build service
- Tailored Tune
- Test Flight
DJI System Available Options:
- Air Unit, Goggles & Transmitter (radio controller) - The go-to option for pilots looking for a turn-key ready to fly option. Everything is ready to fly out of the box. If you are new to the hobby this is the way to go. Don't forget batteries and charger.
- Air Unit & Goggles - A great option for pilots that want to get into the digital experience but want to maintain their current radio controller equipment. This option only includes the drone and the goggles.
- Air Unit Only - This option only includes the built and tuned drone.
- Freestyle & Cinematic Optimization - The Skyliner tune is tailored for smooth cinematic flight characteristics and freestyle acrobatic style.
- +100hrs of Tuning Flight Time - The Rotor Riot team constantly invest time in fine-tuning the flight characteristics of all our drones. Visit our knowledge base for the latest firmware updates.
- R-Line Version 3.0 4s 1300mah 120C Battery
- 4S between 1300mah to 1500mah and a 90C or higher rating
Fulfillment & Lead Time:
We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check. Fulfillment times may vary. Please read our Fulfillment Policy for more details and updated delivery time tables.
No matter how far along you are in the FPV journey, the Rotor Riot Customer Advocate Team is here to help you make the right decision for your multi-rotor needs. You can also check out our Knowledge Base for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and useful articles!
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.