Upgrade your Taranis QX7 with this plug-n-play high resolution M7 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive hall sensors will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings, and a quality metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. Fully adjustable tension and easily disabled self-centering (one screw). This is a must have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
We also carry the M7-R Gimbal for those who prefer a shorter stick throw.
- Hall Sensors
- 4 Ball-Bearings
- Adjustable Tension
- Self-Centering can be enabled or disabled on both axis.
- Ratcheting can be enabled or disabled on the Y axis.
- Built with special material that wears well
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Output Load Resistance (output to ground) >15KQ
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- Quiescent Output Power Supply Rjection: -69dB
- X-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Y-Axis Adjustable Angle Range: 60°±5°
- Adjustable Height Range: 24.5mm-30.5mm
- Installation Dimension: 42.9mmx54mm
- 1x Hall Sensor M7 Gimbal and Mounting Hardware
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.