Note: Please use a heat gun or soldering iron to heat up the screw on your motor before replacing the bell. The factory uses strong loctite to avoid screws backing out due to vibration. Heating the screw loosens the grip of the loctite. If you do not heat the screw, there is a good chance it will break if you apply too much force to it.
A spare bell for the Hypetrain Ummagawd V2 2306 2150 Motor.
- 1x Hypetrain Ummagawd V2 2306 2450kv Replacement Bell
- 1x Shaft Screw
- Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv v1.0
- Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv v1.1
- Hypetrain Freestyle 2306 2450kv v1.1-ezo
- Hypetrain Le Drib 2306 2650kv v1.0
- Hypetrain Le Drib 2306 2650kv v1.1
- Hypetrain Le Drib 2306 2650kv v1.1-ezo
Motor Kv is not affected by the bell - so you can use any bell as a replacement for any compatible motor without affecting it's performance.