High performance and trusted quality. The Hobbywing XRotor 60a micro stack is great for high powered setups for both racing and freestyle.
Flight Controller F4 G3
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- Board load 12V BEC, the output current can reach 2A. It can supply power for graphic transmission, 12V LED lamp and other equipments.
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- F-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust thesetup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters. \
- Switch module of board load graphic transmission(VTX) can use remote contorl to
control switch of graphic transmission.
Xrotor 60a 4in1
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX , Camera, LED lights and etc.