HappyModel is stepping it up again with the new Mobula 7 HD 2-3S 75mm Brushless Whoop. This improved brushless BNF whoop brings HD recording to small micro quads with an on board Caddx Turtle V2. You'll be able to fly faster than ever with 3S support on the new CrazyBee F4 AIO flight controller, and crash harder than ever with a tough and durable Mobula7 V3 frame right out of the box. So many new features in the same sized package!
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Battery Input: XT30 2-3S Lipo/ LiHV Capable
- FC: Crazybee F4 Pro V2
- ESC: BLHeli_S 5A contiunuos/ 6A burst(6 seconds)
- Size: 98mm*98mm*45mm
- Weight: 48g(without battery)
- Weight: 72g(with original 3s 300mah Lipo battery)
- Motors: EX1102 9000KV
- The Mobula7 HD will include the new Crazybee F4 PRO V2.0 AIO controller 1-3s Lipo Compatible.
- An included Caddx Turtle V2 for on board HD recording.
- 1-3S LiPo or LiHV Capability allows you to choose between indoor and outdoor flying
- Will come from the factory with the latest Mobula7 V3 frame. The frame is tougher and will support LED's and larger batteries.
- Support for BLHeli and Betaflight
- The light 1102 brushless motors weighing in at only 2.7g with double ball bearings.
- Betaflight OSD support to allow you to monitor current, voltage, RSSI etc.(DSMX/2 no RSSI output)
- The canopy was redesigned to fit the Caddx Turtle V2 for onboard 1080P DVR.
- Includes the new Happymodel Whoop 5.8 GHz VTX, power switchable between 25 and 200 mW and SmartAudio ready.
- Full telemetry functions available for FrSky and FLYSKY radios.
- Frsky Version: CrazybeeF4FR
- Flysky Version: CrazybeeF4FS
- DSM2/DSMX Version: CrazybeeF4DX
- The new betaflight configurator 10.5.0 and 10.5.1 are not compatible with Mobula7 and Mobula7 HD for now. HappyModel suggests using Betaflight configurator 10.4.0