For the Moxy Pro-Spec build we've used all the components that Bubby uses on his quads. From the frame, to the motors and stack, it's all Bubby branded and endorsed products!
Bubby FPV designed his premier signature frame to meet both his high standards for flight performance and crash durability.
Bubby spent his last summer in Orlando at the Rotor Riot headquarters working on the CAD and testing prototype revisions. Over the past few months he has put the final design through its paces, ripping bandos and office parks, and crashing into everything along the way. And today, the Moxy airframe by Bubby FPV is ready to shred!
- Camera plates integrated into GoPro mount for durable GoPro mounts
- Wide arms for Max durability and easy to tune
- Full FPV camera protection
- No props in view of the GoPro
- Large forward-facing motor protection bumpers
- 1x Moxy 5" Frame
- 1x F722 V4 3-6S 30x30 Flight Controller
- 1x Foxeer Reaper 128K 32Bit 65A 3-8S 30x30 4in1 ESC
- 4x Hypetrain Drib V3 2306 2650KV Motor
- 1x Set of Kwad Skidz (in blue)
- 2x HQ Juicy J37 4.9x3.7x3 Props (in grey)
- 1x The Bubby Spoiler for Moxy
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Air Unit: Air Unit with Wasp Camera For DJI HD Video System
- DJI O3: DJI O3 Air Unit with SkyLite / Skyliner MK3 DJI O3 Conversion Kit
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
- DJI (This will use the DJI O3 or Runcam Link as the receiver)
- Ghost (This part does not have a connector and will have to be directly soldered to the drone during repairs)
Crossfire (This part does not have a connector and will have to be directly soldered to the drone during repairs)
- ELRS (This part does not have a connector and will have to be directly soldered to the drone during repairs)
*GoPro mount sold separately*
*Caleb Wright, aka Bubby FPV, is a top-tier freestyle pilot known for flow style flying. He is not only smooth in the air, but he also takes risks and is not afraid to crash hard when working on a line of gaps and tricks. Check out his full collection here.
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.