This charger makes field charging your 1s pack a breeze! Just take any 3S or 4S LiPo with an XT60 connector and plug it in to this charger and charge dozens of 1S packs. Once supplied with a 3S or 4S battery, just plug your 1S batteries into the charger to start charging. When you connect a discharged 1S battery to the charger the corresponding ports LED light will turn red until the battery is fully charged. Once charged, the LED will turn green and you can remove your 1s battery and fly!
Here is the review of this item by C Ray Tech.
- Charge 1S LiPo batteries (4.2V) and LiHV batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3S or 4S) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per port, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Input: 3S - 4S Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8V (3S), 14.4V (4S)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400mA
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for LiPo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for LiHV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Optional AC Wall Adapter(not included)
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Weight: 36g
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
- 1 * BETAFPV 1S LiPo/LiHV Charger Board