The CaddxFPV Air Unit Micro Version is a 19x19 micro-sized camera with low-latency digital video transmission. The Air Unit Transmission technology utilizes a two-way communication system to stabilize signal connections, granting pilots more flexibility when flying through challenging areas. Modern innovations, like a strong transmission system embedded remote controller receiver, and multi-antenna technology, is why the Air Unit can perform remarkably.
- Air Unit: 41.6g
- Antenna: 3.7g(MMCX Straight) 3.9g (MMCX Elbow) 6g (reverse polarity female SMA)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)Input Power: 7.4-17.6V
- Transmitter Power: FCC/SRRC: <30dBm CE: <14dBm
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in1 Port, MicroSD
- Output Power: 25mW3200mW/500mW/700mW
- Video Transmission: 28ms Low Latency
- Air Unit: 44x37.8x14.4mm
- Flight Control System: BetaFlight
- Max Transmission Range: 4km
- Coaxial Cable Length: 100mm
- FOV: 150(D); 122(H); 93(V)
- Goggle Compatibility: DJI
- Closed Loop 4-in-1: Yes
- Frequency Channels: 8
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Image: 720p/120fps
- Video Format: MP4
- Video: 1080p/60fps
- Lens: 2.1mm, F/21
- ISO: 100-256000
- 1x Caddx Air Unit Micro Version
- 1x 3-in1 Cable/Coaxial/Antenna
- 1x M2 Screws
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.