The Rotor Riot CL1 Frame now has a brother that was made specifically for the DJI HD FPV System, the Rotor Riot HD1! Flying in HD is expensive, save some cash by pairing it with a solid, affordable frame.
Check out the Ready-to-fly HD1 Bundle!
Check out our Support Center for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and more useful articles!
This kit does not include props, allowing you to choose which you prefer. Check out our prop selection here.
For detailed instructions, links to spare parts, and other resources, check out the HD1 Frame resources page!
This Kit Includes:
- 4x Rotor Riot motors of your choosing
- 1x DJI Air Unit (Options for other DJI FPV compatible gear)
- 1x F4+F45A V2 4IN1 Stack
- 1x Rotor Riot HD1 FPV Frame
- 1x 3D Printed FPV Camera Mounts
- 1x 3D Printed DJI Antenna Mount
Spare Parts are available! Check out the full collection of Spares and 3D Prints for the HD1
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final. No order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days from when the order was placed.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Due to high demand please allow 4 to 5 weeks for the craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 15% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custome made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days of when the order was placed.