This product listing is only for the drone. No controller and or goggles are included with this purchase.
The DJI FPV Drone allows you to rip through the clouds with speed, power, and complete control. Go into the beyond…and redefine flying. Fly through the sky, in ways that seem impossible! We never lost our passion for flying, and with DJI FPV, those passions have turned imagination into reality. With this immersive and intuitive aerial platform, get ready to go into the beyond.
Due to the high volume of orders please allow us 2 to 3 days to fulfill your order.
DJI FPV DRONE
- Takeoff Weight: Approx. 795 g
- Dimensions: 255×312×127 mm (with propellers),178×232×127 mm (without propellers)
- Diagonal Distance 245 mm
- Max Ascent Speed M mode: No limitS mode: 15 m/s N mode: 8 m/s
- Max Descent Speed M mode: No limitS mode: 10 m/s N mode: 5 m/s
- Max Speed: 140 kph
- M mode: 39 m/s (27 m/s in Mainland China)
- S mode: 27 m/s
- N mode: 15 m/s
- Max Acceleration: 0-100 kph: 2 s (in ideal conditions while flying in M mode)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 6,000 m
- Max Flight Time: Approx. 20 mins (measured while flying at 40 kph in windless conditions)
- Max Hover Time: Approx. 16 mins (measured when flying in windless conditions)
- Max Flight Distance: 16.8 km (measured while flying in windless conditions)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: 39-49 kph (25-31 mph)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- FCC: ≤ 31.5dBm
- CE: ≤ 20 dBm
- SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm
- MIC: ≤ 20 dBm 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Number of Antennas: Four
- GNSS: GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO
- Hovering Accuracy Range "Vertical:
- ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning)±0.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Horizontal: ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning) ±1.5 m (with GPS positioning)
- Supported SD Cards microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
- The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
- Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
- To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
- The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
- In 810p/120fps Smooth mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps HD mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
- FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
- DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will enjoy a 1-year extension of official coverage.
- The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
- This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
- The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
- 1x DJI FPV Drone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.