The term "game changer" gets tossed around frequently in this industry. We believe DJI has done just that in developing these goggles and the ultra-low latency 720p 120fps HD FPV system behind them. You'll see the details and features below, and they are definitely impressive but the step up in performance and visual immersion this technology provides is something you have to experience for yourself to fully appreciate.
Check out our Support Center for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and more useful articles!
The crisp 720p image, unmatched 120Hz refresh rate, and adjustable (up to 54°) field of view provide new levels of immersion and performance in FPV goggles. The FPV feed can be set to 60fps in High Quality Mode to maximize bit rate for an incredibly vivid flight experience, or crank it up to 120fps in Low Latency Mode to prioritize performance for edge-of-your-seat HD racing like you never imagined possible. The DJI FPV System has as much to offer casual mid-range cruisers as it does hardcore racers and freestyle flyers.
8 DJI FPV Systems can fly together at a time for full digital racing sessions, and a spectator function allows a 2nd DJI FPV goggle to connect to your FPV feed for scenic ride alongs, or blowing minds with freestyle tricks. Record all the action to your goggle DVR at 720p 60fps, and don't forget the DJI FPV Air Unit is capable of recording at 1080p 60fps and 720p 120fps glory!
The optional DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the system together perfectly, allowing users to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera. If you want to keep the trusty RC transmitter you know and love, that's totally fine too! Just be sure to pick up at least one DJI FPV Air Unit to go with these goggles and you've got an integrated airborne solution for FPV/HD Camera, HD DVR and VTX! Keep in mind that the DJI FPV System is good for 4KM of range, so you might want to upgrade your existing RC transmitter to a 900Mhz module like FrSky R9 or TBS Crossfire to keep up!
DJI took extra care making these goggles lighter and more comfortable than previous models. The overall fit and function of these goggles is fantastic, with the sleek and practical design touches and attention to detail that DJI renowned for. Thanks to adjustable FoV, IPD, and image scaling, you're sure to find your perfect settings settings.
So get ready to take off into a whole new world of FPV. The hype is real.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
- Minimum End-to-End Latency within 28ms
- 720p 120 FPS Digital High Definition Display
- Focus Mode
- Strong Anti-Interference
- Maximum of 8 Channels (5.8GHz)
- 4Km Transmission Range
- Live Streaming Broadcast
- Audience Function
- PID Tuning
- 720p 60 FPS Onboard Recording
- Video Playback
- Engineered to be Lighter and More Comfortable
- Screen Size: 2 Inch x 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440×810
- Screen Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°
- Image Size: Adjustable from 50% to 100%
- Interpupillary Distance: Adjustable from 58 to 70mm
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode: 720p 120fps
- Live View Mode: High Quality Mode: 720p 60fps
- Video Format: MP4 (H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6V
- Battery: 6.6 - 21.75V External Battery
- Total Power Consumption: 7W
- Supported Storage Card: MicroSD Cards with Capacities of up to 128GB
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Weight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions: 184×122×110mm (w/ antennas) 202×126×110mm (w/o antennas)
- 1x DJI P1GS FPV Goggle
- 1x Goggle Strap
- 4x Antennas
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x USB Type C Cable
- 1x Carry Pouch
Additional Media & Reviews
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final. No order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days from when the order was placed.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please review our Pre-Order Shipping Time Table.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- We have removed the Local Pickup option from our shipping options to minimize our staff’s exposure.
- All of our fulfillment staff and drone technicians are required to wear protective masks and follow proper hygiene procedures while fulfilling orders and handling products.
- Disinfecting wipes and gels are readily available at each of our staff’s workstations.
- In the case our staff were to show symptoms related to the disease, they will be required to take sick leave until any health risks have been cleared up.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
- For any returns or refund requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- You may return new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please remember to request an RMA prior to sending the purchased item back.
- The customer covers shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- Refunds will be awarded after we receive the goods and confirm all is in order. Due to the nature of the hobby, we will not accept any aircraft or products that show that they were damaged by the customer.
- All custom made to order drones have a 15% restocking fee.
- Once a refund is approved the correct amount will be refunded to the same account used upon checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custome made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed after three calendar working days of when the order was placed.