THE DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED TO OPERATE THE DJI DIGITAL FPV SYSTEM.
This item shipped set to Mode 2!!
The DJI FPV Remote Controller ties the DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Air Unit together into a cohesive system, allowing the user to remotely set parameters of the DJI FPV Goggles, the DJI Air Unit, and the DJI FPV Camera. With a control distance of 4KM to match the Air Unit video transmission, this system is perfect for mid-range flyers, providing a rock solid, low latency control link.
Check out our Support Center for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and more useful articles!
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
We carry two package deals for this amazing system:
The DJI FPV Experience Combo & Fly More Combo.
We carry the entire DJI FPV System product line, as well as spare replacement parts!
- Ultra Low Latency (>7ms) Between Controller & Air Unit
- 4KM Control Distance
- High Capacity Battery Ensures Longer Use Time
- Closed-Loop Software Operation
- Operation Frequency 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance (Unobstructed, free of interference) FCC/SRRC: 4 KM; CE: 0.7 KM
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage 0.6A @ 7.6V
- Operation Temperature 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Weight 765g
- Remote Controller Intelligent Battery (WM37-4920mAh-7.6V)
- Battery Type LiPo 2S
- Capacity 4920mAh
- Voltage 7.6V
- Energy 37.39Wh
- 1x DJI FPV Remote Controller - Mode 2
- 1x Remote Controller Intelligent Battery
Keywords: Radio Transmitter TX
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Terms and Conditions
Here at Rotor Riot, we are committed to providing our customers with the utmost best customer care! Our terms and conditions document is in place to ensure that our customers have the best experience. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department.
We can ship to most addresses in the world with some exceptions. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Each shipping option has a different level of insurance against package loss, theft or damage.
- Free Shipping - Not Insured
- USPS First Class - Not Insured
- USPS Priority - Insured up to $100
- UPS - Insured up to $100
- DHL - Insured
If you are placing an order outside of the USA, customs taxes, fees, or duties may apply. These are the responsibility of the customer. Rotor Riot is not responsible for any customs taxes, fees or duties.
The Free Shipping option applies to all products, except if your order includes batteries, as they need to be shipped via a Ground method.
Orders for in-stock items, placed before 2 PM EST, Mondays through Fridays, are typically fulfilled the same day. Some circumstances, such as payment verification issues, system or inventory errors or events outside our control may delay the fulfillment process further.
If your order contains one or more items sold on a pre-order basis, the whole shipment will be delayed until the pre-order item becomes available.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
- Built & Tuned and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the item description for an updated ETA.
We are happy to accept returns at Rotor Riot. As long as your item qualifies based on the guidelines below, you can print out a return form, fill out the requested information, and send the items back to us with the return form included. Once we have the package we will verify that the below guidelines are met, and then issue your refund. If you received an incorrect item, or if your item is defective it is not a return, and you will need to contact customer support to open a ticket. If you have any further questions about how this process is handled please contact customer support for details.
- An item is eligible for return if it is new and unopened. This means that all of the original manufacturer’s packaging is still intact.
- Returns need to be shipped back to us within 15 days of receiving the items for a full refund. After this time you will only be eligible for store credit. (All DJI Avata Bundles must be returned within 7 days)
- Refunds are only issued after the item has been received and processed by our staff. This can take up to 3 business days after we receive the package.
- Once a refund is approved you will be notified by email. Please allow up to three days for this to be processed by your banking institution.
- Built-to-order drones that are returned are subject to a $25% restocking fee. If an order is returned to us due to customs or import fees not being paid the items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns will always go back into the account that was used at checkout.
- For any cancellation requests, please first contact our Customer Support and request a Cancellation Order Authorization (COA) to any of our customer's advocates.
- If we have not created a shipping label for your order you may request a COA.
- Custom made drones and Pre-Orders sales are final no order cancellations will be allowed.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.