*Now shipping with the NEW T-Motor F7 (BMI270 Gyro) HD flight controller*
Solder Free: Everything is 100% plug-n-play, the MR30 Quick Connection System makes assembly a breeze and removes the need for any soldering!
Compatible Rotor Riot Fames:
- Le Drib Skyeliner MK3 Frame
- Let's Fly RC TANQ
- Vannystyle 5" Frame
- Le Drib Skyeliner HD Frame
- HD1-VS Frame
- Bubby FPV Moxy Frame
NOTE: If you plan to use this stack with a different frame you must make sure that the distance between the stack screw and prop nut are no longer than 90mm. (See Image)
- Input Voltage: 12-25.2V
- MCU: STM32F722RET6
- IMU: BMI270
- OSD: Yes
- Blackbox: 16MB Onboard Flash
- Uarts: 6
- ESC Connections: 6
- Firmware: Betaflight
- Target: TMOTOR F7
- BEC: 5V 2A /10V 2A
- LC Filter: Yes
- Current Sensor: Esc Telemetry / Current ADC
- Buzzer: Pads
- Barometer: No
- Dimensions: 37x37x7mm
- Mounting Pattern: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 7g
- Continuous current: 4*55A
- BLHeli_32 32bit
- Burst current: 4*75A
- BEC Output: 10V @2.0A
- Size: 45x41x7.3mm
- Weight: 17.3g (Including Heatsink)
- Support DSHOT150/300/600/1200
- Four soldered MR30 female connectors with 77mm long #20 silicone wires
- 1x T-Motor F7 HD Flight Controller
- 1x T-Motor F55A Pro II 4in1 ESC
Installed it as a replacement to a bad tmotor esc and it just works. Hoping it lasts longer than the last one. Thanks Rotor Riot!
Had this stack for a while now no problems what so ever love the set up and all the solderless options love it
T-Motor products are always rock solid. I have used both the FC & ESC on several builds… this just makes it that much more convenient!
My only wish (especially for people new to the hobby) is that it shipped with 4 male MR30 connectors!
Takes heavy abuse alllll dayyy I love it!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.