An affordable, durable, DJI HD compatible 7" frame. We took the design of the HD1, and updated the arms to create this Xtended Range beast. Flying in HD is expensive. Save some cash by pairing it with a solid, affordable frame.
Check out the full collection of Spares and 3D Prints for the HD1
For detailed instructions, links to spare parts, and other resources, check out the HD1 Frame resources page!
Flight time is dependent on motor, propeller and battery selection.
- DJI HD Compatible
- No props in GoPro Superview with 20 & 30 deg mounts
- Printed camera mount for DJI camera
- Printed antenna mount for DJI antennas
- 3mm bottom plate for extra strength
- High strength carbon fiber pieces
- 6 & 7 inch prop support
- Asymmetrical motor protection
- Mounting holes for both 30.5×30.5 and 20×20 boards
- Additional 20×20 mounting in rear section
- Slots for accessory mounting
- 16mm to 19mm motor mount layout
- Weight: ~214g
- 1x 2mm Thick Top Plate
- 1x 3mm Thick Bottom Plate
- 1x 1.5mm Thick X Brace
- 4x 8mm Thick 7" Arms
- 8x M3x30mm Black Knurled Aluminum Standoffs
- 16x M3x6mm Steel Button Head Screws
- 8x M3x12mm Steel Button Head Screws
- 2x 3D Printed TPU DJI Camera Mounts
- 1x 3D Printed TPU DJI Antenna Mounts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.