KOPIS 2 is a high-performance plug-n-play FPV racing drone from Holybro, Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute F7 flight controller and Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. TMOTOR F40 Pro-2400kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. RunCam Swift Micro camera is light and small, with great image quality. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron! Features
• 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
• Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
• KakuteF7 flight controller with soft-mounted gyro for mechanical filtering of vibration. Means you can disable more software filters for best flight handling.
• Improved soft-mounting foam for KakuteF7 gives optimal balance of stiffness and damping for even better gyro performance than before!
• Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks.
• Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter:
• Buzzer included.
• RunCam Swift Micro FPV camera
• Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.
• Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported. Recommended - FrSky XSR Specifications
• MCU: STM32F745VGT6 32-bit processor
• IMU: ICM20689 (SPI) 32 kHz capable
• Barometer: BMP280
• TF card for Blackbox logging
• Tekko32 BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC (Dshot1200 compatible)
• Supports 4S-6S battery (motors are optimized for 4S)
• Weight 299 grams without battery or props Includes:
- 1x KOPIS2 FPV racing drone
- 1x 5.8GHz FPV antenna
- 8x 5046 DALPROP CYCLONE Propeller
- 1x battery strap (installed)