"Whether I'm ripping office parks or freestyling through the forest, I need a set-up I can rely on to take a beating and keep me in the air. This build is the culmination of countless flight hours and numerous revisions to produce what I feel is the perfect balance of agility, durability, and ease of use. Each part was carefully selected and every component has its place in order to keep the body as compact as possible resulting in a super tight center of gravity and amazing flight feel."
~ James Hester, aka PDEVX
Our pro-spec builds are designed by our top pilots by hand to be exactly what they use daily. Each pro-spec build carries with it the wisdom that you only gain through years of pushing the limits and finding just how to break beyond them. This truly is a bespoke flight experience for those looking for the best of the best.
Get a precise flying experience with the new PIRAT Hook V2 Frame! The V2 frame now features more durability (even in reverse), Caddx Vista integration, and adaptivity to all camera sizes. Developed in collaboration with PDEVX.
Crafted with high-quality carbon fiber and aluminum parts, the Hook V2 is a tough frame focusing on excellent CG balance to give a smooth, super-tunable flight. Custom-made with 235mm motor distance to give you enough space for clean air and flight stability.
Choose the video system that matches your goggles and which receiver you would like in your build. If you have questions about what options would be best for you, please contact customer support, they would be more than happy to help.
- 1x Hook V2 5" Frame
- 4x F40 Pro IV 2306 1950KV Motor
- 1x Flight Stack
- HD: F7 HD+F55A PROII 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC
- Analog: F7+F55A V2 3-6S 30x30 Stack with F7 FC and 32Bit 55A ESC
- 2x Freestyle3S Durable 3 Blade (5.1x3x3) Props
- 1x 35mm Racewire Rotor Riot Edition - 4 Pack
- 1x Smart Drone Buzzer VIFLY Finder
- 1x 3D Printed Arm Guards
- 1x 3D Printed Bumper
- 1x 3D Printed Capacitor Mount
- 1x 3D Printed Beeper Mount
- Video System Choice
- DJI RunCam Link: Runcam Link Wasp HD Camera and VTX
- Fatshark / Avatar HD: Avatar HD VTX Kit with Micro Camera
- Analog: T-Motor FT200 VTX and Phoenix 2 Joshua Bardwell Edition
- Receiver Choice
Built & Tuned Disclaimers
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Built to Order Drones
- We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Custom made drones and Pre-Order sales are final.
- All pre-orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
- For specific shipping times please check the description for each Built-and-Tuned drone listing.
- Built-and-Tuned drones may come with slightly different components than originally listed, as stock varies and replacements become available. All of our replacements will be upgrades from their previous counterparts.
Suppose an item you received from Rotor Riot is faulty (“Faulty Item”) or inoperable due to a manufacturing defect. In that case, Rotor Riot may replace or repair that item at its sole discretion if Rotor Riot deems that the fault is indeed due to a manufacturing defect and not user misuse, including construction error. Rotor Riot will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of the Faulty Item.
The FAA now requires most drones flown in US National Airspace to have Remote ID capability. This drone product does not comply with Standard Remote ID requirements and is therefore intended only for use Outside US National Airspace (ONAS). Such areas include FAA-Recognized Identification Areas (FRIA) and indoor spaces. It is your responsibility to ensure the use of this product complies with Remote ID requirements by flying ONAS locations or by installing a Remote ID Broadcast Module.
For more information on Remote ID visit:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.