The ImmersionRC Ghost Átto Duo is the big brother of the original Átto receiver. Offering dual receivers onboard and true diversity switching, you have a redundant control link to your drone meaning you'll have a hard time looking a link.
Most standard protocols are supported, including PWM, SBus, Fast SBus (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), and an inverted SBus (or rather an inverted-inverted SBus) to increase flexibility with F4 FCs.
Deja-Vu binding ensures that receivers already ‘known’ by a Ghost transmitter (through a previous bind operation) no longer require a button press to bind them. This also goes for new receivers, which will bind for the first time without the need for the button (all of this because we can’t stand tearing models open to find that buried bind button).
- Dual Receivers Onboard
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- JR Compatible Transmitter with Diversity Transmission
- One Of The Smallest Receivers On the Market
- Chirp Spread Spectrum, with Adaptive FHSS
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates
- ~4ms End to End Latency, with OpenTx Integration
- More range than most pilots will ever need
- Frame Rate: 250Hz Standard, 500Hz Ready
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), GHST, SBus Inverted 1 2 3
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable
- Power Supply: 5V recommended, as low as 3.6V tolerated, no more than 5.5V
- VTX Control: Tramp control from ‘T’ pin on Rx, regardless of selected serial format
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL (vs. Zepto which uses the much smaller MHF4)
- Dimensions: 14.8mm x 11.5mm, 0.6g (w/o antenna)
For the latest firmware and or manuals please click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.