The KISS ESC25A powered by an M4 MCU is the latest member of the KISS family, designed for racing quads with strong motors. With the capability of running DShot2400 and a burst current limit at 40A for a bit of headroom, this ESC offers the same functionality as its big brother, the KISS ESC32A.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over-temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid mutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode, and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling), High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 - 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Sensorbus
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (usage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sit on a separate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and under voltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver. gate driver
- Small size: (12.5 x 26 mm)
- Weight: 3g
- Operating voltage: 6 - 24V (2-5s)
- 396µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited