The Moongoat is built and tuned by our certified experts in our Florida warehouse. Available in both Ready to Fly "RTF" and Bind and Fly "BNF". Buy it with DJI Air Unit, Goggles, and Transmitter for a turn-key ready to fly out of the box solution.
Built & tuned Moongoat orders will ship mid-July. Check out the Shipping Time Table.
If you already own a radio controller you can also choose to configure the drone to fit your needs as a BNF kit, ready to bind to any of the following options: FrSky, Crossfire, and or DJI.
For custom options including different motors or adding FrSky or TBS Crossfire receivers, contact our support team at Support@Rotorriot.com
Drone weight without battery or camera: 346 grams
Included with the Drone:
- Moongoat Frame
- Hypetrain Cricket 1750kv Motors
- Caddx Vista
Hobbywing XRotor Stack
- 2x Sets of Blackbird T4943 Props
- Green Kwad SKidz
- Green Antenna Mount
- Build service
- Tailored Tune
- Test Flight
DJI System Available Options:
- Air Unit, Goggles & Transmitter (radio controller) - The go-to option for pilots looking for a turn-key ready to fly option. Everything is ready to fly out of the box. If you are new to the hobby this is the way to go. Don't forget batteries and charger.
- Air Unit & Goggles - A great option for pilots that want to get into the digital experience but want to maintain their current radio controller equipment. This option only includes the drone and the goggles.
- Air Unit Only - This option only includes the built and tuned drone.
- DJI Air Unit - If you want the best compatibility with the DJI Digital FPV ecosystem this is the best way to go!
- FrSky - If you already own a Frsky radio controller you can choose this option and we will build your drone with a compatible FrSky XM+ receiver.
- Crossfire - From a very well known brand, the TBS Crossfire Nano is trusted by many pilots. We can build your drone to be compatible with Crossfire Transmitters.
- Battery Voltage Auto Tune - The HD1 comes pre-tuned for 4S or 6S. We have taken the guesswork out of tuning drones to different voltages. Our software detects the battery voltage and automatically adjusts the parameters for optimal flight characteristics.
- Freestyle & Cinematic Optimization - The HD1 tune is tailored for smooth cinematic flight characteristics and freestyle acrobatic style.
- +100hrs of Tuning Flight Time - The Rotor Riot team constantly invest time in fine-tuning the flight characteristics of all our drones. Visit our knowledge base for the latest firmware updates.
- R-Line 6s 1050mah 95C Battery
- 6S between 1000mah to 1400mah and a 90C or higher rating
Fulfillment & Lead Time:
We put a lot of care into the custom construction of each craft. Craft assembly, tuning, and quality flight check. Fulfillment times may vary. Please read our Fulfillment Policy for more details and visit our Shipping Time Table for updated delivery time tables.
No matter how far along you are in the FPV journey, the Rotor Riot Customer Advocate Team is here to help you make the right decision for your multi-rotor needs. You can also check out our Knowledge Base for tutorials, instant answers to your questions, and useful articles!