- 5.8Ghz FPV image transmission without latency.
- 25mW / 200mW / 600mW switchable, topmost 2km transmission range. (no obstacle and interference)
- Stable output transmission power, high performance wave filter which features no snowflake and strips even under maximum throttle.
- 36 * 36mm perfect size to fit with CC3D, F3, KISS flight controller.
- 40CH one-key switch with raceband.
- S.BUS remote controllable channel switch.
- 7-24V power input with 5V output power.
- Operating voltage: 7V-24V
- Output voltage: 5V
- Supply current: 260mA at 12V 600mW
- Transmission distance: about 2km at 600mW (no obstacle and interference)
- Video format: NTSC / PAL
- Antenna connector: MMCX connector
- Dimension: 36 * 36 * 5mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Package size: 10 * 6.5 * 1cm / 3.9 * 2.6 * 0.4in
- Package weight: 14g / 0.49oz
- Polybag package
- 1 * PandaRC VT5804 Pro 5.8G Wireless AV Transmitter
- 1 * Cable Set
- 1 * MMCX Antenna
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.