PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and a fully enclosed metal housing for incredible durability.
Check out the full range of PandaRC VTXs
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 800mW mode.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 6V-26V
- Fully enclosed metal housing
- Input Voltage : 6-26V
- Output Power : 28.5-29.5dBm
- Video Bandwidth:8MHZ
- Audio carrier frequency:6.5MHZ
- Video input level:0.8-1.2 VP-P
- Audio input level:0.5-2.0 VP-P
- Radio Frequency Output Impedance:50 Ohm
- Audio input impedance:10K Ohm
- Connector: MMCX
- Size: 34*24*5.5MM
- Weight: 9g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804 Q1 5.8GHz 25-800mW VTX - MMCX
FPV Regulatory Notice
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.