FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long-range system that works in the frequency of 900MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long-range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver that can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 900MHz/868MHz working mode
- Long-range, low latency, and high precision RC system
- 4 Optional RF power (Non-LBT Version)
- Telemetry mode 25mW, non-telemetry mode 200mW/500mW, (LBT Version)
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Vin Voltage Range: 6.5V~13V
- External Power Supply: 6.5V~13V
- Telemetry Interface: Smart Port
- Upgrade Interface: Smart Port
- Compatibility: R9 series (ACCST/ACCESS) and TD series
- One FrSky R9M 2019 Transmitter Module
- One Super 8 Antenna
Download the manual here
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.