The R9M Lite Pro is the upgraded 900MHz Lite module. It has a high-speed digital interface, supports up to 1W RF power, and is fully encased in a CNC aluminum protective shell which also aids in heat dissipation when using high RF power. Designed with the new ACCESS firmware, it also supports spectrum analyzer functions. The module is perfectly compatible with FrSky new ACCESS radios like Taranis X-Lite PRO and X9 Lite.
- Long-range, low latency, and high precision
- High-speed digital module interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports up to 1W RF power
- Telemetry data transmission supported
- Antenna detection with accurate SWR indicator
- CNC aluminum protective shell
- Perfectly compatible with ACCESS protocol and new FrSky radio models
- (e.g. Taranis X-Lite PRO and new upcoming models)
- Dimensions: 62.4mm × 30mm × 18.4mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 34g
- Channel: 16CH
- RF Operating Frequency: 868MHz / 915MHz
- RF Power (Non-LBT): 10mW / 100mW / 500mW / 100mW~1W (Self-adaptive)
- RF Power (LBT): Telemetry mode (25mW) / Non-Telemetry mode (200mW / 500mW)
- Compatibility: R9 (ACCESS protocol) and TD series receivers
- One FrSky R9M Lite Pro Transmitter Module
- One Pro Antenna
Download the manual here
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.