The RP1 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receivers are open-source receivers based on the ExpressLRS receiver protocol. It features WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone. Thanks to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 is ideal for FPV races or Long Range. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, these receivers can fit just about anywhere!
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13x11x3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1x RP1 2.4GHz Receiver For ELRS Protocol
Fast shipping easy to install. Works Great!
Haven't put it to it's limits but as for hobby flying It does what it's supposed to
One the better receivers that I trust in this protocol for sure. Well worth it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.