Big performance in a small package. The Rush FPV Tank mini brings you 800mw in a 20x20 form factor with all the features you want in a video transmitter.
- Compact Robust Design
- Variable Output from 25 to 800mW
- Pit Mode
- Officially Licensed Smart Audio from TBS
- Optional Protective Shield Included
- Input Voltage: 7-36V(2-8S)
- Transmittion Power: PIT/25/200/500/800mW
- On Board DC Output: 5V 1A Max
- 12V Input Current:
- 40mA@PITMODE 95mA@25mW,
- 185mA@200mW 250mA@500mW,
- Channels: 48 RaceBand/LowRace
- Feature: Available with External Mic
- Mounting Dimensions: 20x20mm (VTX Holes M3, Shield Holes M2)
- Dimension: 28x28x3.3mm
- Weight: 4.46g (w/o Cover), 5.40g (w/ Cover)
- 1x Rush Tank Mini 25-800mW 20x20 VTX - MMCX
- 1x Protective Cover
- 1x MMCX Dipole Antenna
- 1x Wire Set
- 1x Hardware Set
FPV Regulatory Notice ⚠
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices.
Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Rotor Riot cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.